During your stay at Oyhut Bay Seaside Village, explore all that Ocean Shores has to offer. Go for a hike at Damon Point State Park Trail, or tour the town on horseback. When you feel like taking it easy, make the short walk to the front of the entrance to visit our local shops or make the short 10-minute drive to downtown Ocean Shores for an afternoon of shopping.
Explore the Shops along Point Brown Avenue
Before heading downtown, check out the on-site retail. Stop by Stephen Marshall Design, providing a full-service interior and building design, retail gifts, a high-end art gallery, and a place for people to gather. Digital Synergy Technology, which provides IT support, and marketing and multimedia creation services, also calls Oyhut Bay home.
When you’re done shopping Oyhut Bay, drive to Point Brown Avenue and wander the shops that line the street.
- Bay Gifts: Bring home a little piece of Ocean Shores by visiting this store filled with home decor, Sea Garden Skincare, and more.
- Mermaid Cove Galleries & Gifts: Discover original Salish artwork. If you’re looking for smaller wares, check out the store’s mermaid and fairy notecards.
- Flying Cats Gift Shoppe: Opened in 1997, this Ocean Shores staple offers visitors a place to linger and relax. Explore the tea collections or pick up wine and chocolate to enjoy back in your cottage.
- Nate’s Vintage: Wander the aisles and discover rare and curious collectibles. Sift through the sought-after clothing and t-shirts to add to your at-home wardrobe.
- Fusions Art Gallery: Check out other local art talents by visiting this gallery on Point Brown Avenue. Find everything from framed work to prints.
Enjoy an Ocean Shores Cottage Vacation
Get away from it all by planning an Ocean Shores Vacation. When you book your cottage rental with Oyhut Bay Seaside Village, you’ll be close it all from the Oyhut Wildlife Recreation Area and Damon Point. Unwind after an adventure-filled day by relaxing in front of a fire or enjoying a home-cooked meal. Please call 360-209-1886 ext 1 to learn more about current offers.