Whether exploring natural attractions or going horseback riding, there’s no shortage of things to do in Ocean Shores. The popular Pacific Northwest town has earned a reputation for being an excellent vacation destination for everyone, from families to couples. See for yourself why groups come back time and time again by booking your stay at Oyhut Bay Seaside Village. As you prep for your stay at our vacation rentals, research the places to eat in Ocean Shores.
No matter what you’re craving, there’s a restaurant in Ocean Shores that can satisfy your needs. Taking the time to look into nearby dining options before you arrive means you can spend more time enjoying a delicious meal and less time searching for where to go. Keep reading to learn more about local restaurants that’ll please every palate.
An Easy Guide to Ocean Shores Restaurants
- Breakfast: Start each morning with a delicious and fueling breakfast. Oyhut Bay Grill, our on-site restaurant, serves up a tasty weekend brunch, while Ocean Beach Roasters is great for a mid-week meal.
- Pizza: Sometimes, there’s nothing better than a cheesy pizza. If you find yourself in the mood for a piping hot pie, place an order with Pizza Factory, Red Genie Pizza, or Dugan’s Pizza.
- Seafood: Thanks to our coastal location, it should be no surprise there are several exceptional seafood restaurants. Try something from Oyhut Bay Grill, or venture into town to dine at Bennett’s Fish Shack.
- Asian: If you’re craving Asian flavors, try Thian’s Thai Fusion, which is known for plating up incredible Thai dishes.
- Irish: Enjoy the flavors of Ireland by dining at Galway Bay Irish Pub, the largest Irish pub in the Pacific Northwest.
- Something light: If you just need a little something to eat, head to Corks & Taps. This on-site dining option features delicious shareables and flatbreads that pair perfectly with a glass of wine or beer.
- Burger: Dig into a burger piled high with fresh toppings at Porthole Pub Bar & Grill or Copalis Cove Pub and Eatery.
Explore All the Amenities Available at Oyhut Bay
Staying at Oyhut Bay Seaside Village means everything you need for the best vacation possible is right at your fingertips. Enjoy exceptional places to eat in our Ocean Shores resort, or treat yourself to some retail therapy at our on-site stores. We also offer several on-site activities.
Most importantly, our resort is home to cottages and condos in a range of sizes and price points. This variety allows us to host groups of all sizes and budgets. No matter which one of our Ocean Shores vacation rentals stay at, you’ll have a relaxing place to call home. Call 360-209-1886 for help reserving your stay.