It’s no secret that there are endless ways to have an adventure when you visit Ocean Shores. You can try surfing the Washington waves or disconnecting on area hiking trails. By renting a cottage from Oyhut Bay Seaside Village, you’ll be close to some of the best things to do and see in this Pacific Northwest town. With so much to discover, you may find yourself not relaxing much during your vacation. One great way to enjoy a moment of peace is by ending your day watching a sunset from some of the best spots in and around Ocean Shores.
The Best Places to Catch a Washington Sunset near Ocean Shores
Depending on the direction it faces, your vacation rental can be a great place to catch the sunset, but it’s also fun to get out and see the view from some of the best spots in the city.
- The North Jetty is a top location to see the sun sink into the ocean as you watch the waves roll in.
- Plan your visit to Damon Point State Park to take in the sunset from the sandy shoreline.
- Grab a blanket and head to Ocean Shores Beach.
- Make the drive to Griffiths-Priday Ocean Park and watch the sky be taken over by stunning orange, yellow, and red hues along the Copalis River.
- A unique way to take in the sunset is from the game area at Oyhut Bay Seaside Village. Play a round of horseshoe or giant chess while ending your day with the setting sun.
Before setting off for your sunset adventure, grab takeout from a local restaurant, which makes the perfect picnic dinner to enjoy as you watch the sky change.
Enjoy a Relaxing Escape with Oyhut Bay
Every once in a while, you need a chance to take a break from everyday life. When it’s time for your next escape, book your stay at Oyhut Bay Seaside Village. Whether you’re hoping to catch a sunset or do a bit of shopping, your vacation rental will put you close to the sights and sounds of Ocean Shores. We offer rental homes in a range of sizes, from one bedroom to five, so we can accommodate groups of various sizes. Call 360-209-1886 to learn more about our rentals and which one fits your needs best.